ING Bank Śląski co-operates with the following rating agencies: Fitch Ratings and Moody's Investors Service. Bank Slaski has a full rating agreement with Fitch Ratings, which entered the Polish market at an early stage and rates at present the majority of Polish most important banks.
Fitch Ratings is the third largest rating agency in the world, created in 1997 as a result of merger between US Fitch Investors Serviceand UK IBCA. Since 1997 Fitch expanded significantly and in the course of 2000 acquired 2 major rating agencies, Duff & Phelps and Thomson BankWatch.
Currently, Fitch serves over 1000 institutions, including banks, funds, international corporations, municipalities and government agencies around the world. As a result of acquisition of the Thomson BankWatch agency, the ratings of Fitch and Thomson BankWatch for Bank Śląski were combined at the end of 2000 into the FItch Ratings ratings.
- Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR): A
- Long-term IDR Outlook: Stable
- Short-term Issuer Default Rating: F1
- Viability Rating: bbb+
- Support Rating: 1
- National Long-term Rating: AAA (pol)
- National Long-term Rating Outlook: Stable
- National Short-term Rating: F1+ (pol)
Moody's Investors Service:
- Long-term Deposits Rating: A2
- Short-term Deposits Rating: P-1
- Baseline Credit Assessment (BCA): baa2
- Adjusted Baseline Credit Assessment (Adjusted BCA): baa1
- Outlook: Stable
- Counterparty Risk Assessment (CR Assessment) long-term/short-term: A1 (cr) / P-1 (cr)
- Counterparty Risk Rating (CR Raiting) long-term/short-term: A1 / P-1